Complaint regarding Uber-Travel Agency non-validation of cruise package.
From: Stefani G (stefani1880@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wed 11/11/09 3:23 PM
To: Stefani G (stefani1880@hotmail.com)
Dear Sir or Madam:
I use your travel agency at least twice a year, and have been doing so for five years, without any issues. However, in August I booked a cruise around the California coast for $ 700. This promotional cruise packages was supposed to include a cabin with an ocean view and my dinner meals. When I boarded the ship, I found that was not the case.
I was informed by the purser that my reservations was for a standard cabin and no meals were included with my reservation. I attempted to discuss this issue with both the purser and the cruise coordinator. I showed them my receipt from your agency, but they stated that your agency didn't submit the proper or necessary paperwork, and so no resolution was made. So I had to take the standard cabin and paid out of pocket for my meals. Upon docking back to at port, I called your company and spoke with Carry, but she stated that since I took the cruise, I wasn't entitled to a refund or a travel voucher.
I think you will agree I was treated unfairly by the cruise's staff as well as your own company. I was able to go on my cruise but was unable to completely enjoy my trip. Since my travel reservation was not honored, I have enclosed my a copy of my travel receipt from your company as well as a copy of my cruise receipt.
I would like to be refunded the $275.57 that I paid out of pocket for my meals.
Sincerely,
Mina Stevek
Mina Stevek
37 S. Park Place
Palm Springs, FL. 78156
(976) 556-5556
Attachments (2)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment