Monday, October 12, 2009

Adjustment Letter

Uber-Travel Agency
415 W. Alpha Street
Palm Springs, FL 78156
(976) 555-5555

14 October 2009

Ms. Mina Stevek
37 South Park Place
Palm Springs, FL. 78156
(976) 556-5556

Dear Ms. Stevek:

I was very unhappy to read your e-mail on October 12 telling me about the failure of my company validating your reservations during your cruise. I regret the treatment you received from both my employee and our sourced cruise-ship staff.

Melissa Reed, my company’s Customer Service Manager, is looking into this matter right now. I will address the cruise companies that we send our customers to. I will gladly refund your out-of-pocket expenses or give you a voucher of the same value for your use on any future travel with no restrictions. Just let me know which you prefer.

I realize I cannot undo the inconvenient travel experience you had with my company. To make up for this, I would like to extend a 15% discount off your next travel booking with us.

You have been a loyal customer for many years, and I would hate to have this unfortunate incident spoil that relationship. Please give us another chance to serve you properly. Just bring this letter with you to your next booking and we will give you your discount.

Sincerely,

Stefani Goode

Stefani Goode, President

No comments:

Post a Comment